Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Discoveries!!!!!



Don't you just love it when you learn something new that makes life easier? I doooooo!!!

So "the mom" informed each of us Wright sibs that our friend back home has a great trick for getting wrinkles out of clothes....she simply sprays them with water after removing them from the dryer. She is so right! It works like a charm.... Thank the Lord for new ideas. What a difference a spray bottle makes. Anyone have any other great idea tips and tricks to share?

4 comments:

Dana said...

Wow you posted a lot in 2 days! Lovin' it....keep em coming Ab!

Kim said...

I will have to try that. Does it work on dress shirts too?

Kim Y.

Daizie Girl said...

Cool! I love that idea!

Abby :) said...

I think it does work on dress shirts. I've found some it works on better than others though, so probably the material makes a big difference.