Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Positive Peer Pressure?

So I have joined the masses and caved to the pressure to be a fellow blogger. What does this say about me? It makes me wonder is there really such a thing as positive peer pressure...not that I'm saying the pressure to join Blogland was necessarily positive or negative. Perhaps others can comment as to their own experiences with positive or negative peer pressure and help me clarify whether this blog stuff was a good choice =)
Happy blogging friends....

12 comments:

Mel Eik said...

SWEET! I am your first ever comment. Wow. I am stoked that you have joined Bloggerland. Now I have yet one more blog to check when I am at my parent's house. Hey, when my mom tells me I can't come over anymore...I won't blame it on you. :)

Dana said...

As I talk to you on the phone I am posting your second comment on your very first blog! I am so excited that you have one! I'm glad I could help and that you have taken to calling me Shera!! Your so funny Ab!!!

wendles said...

Crazy girl!!
I'll be reading and commenting but I still refuse to blog.
You are weak....but I love ya!
Keep up the posting!!!

magley said...

Abby, Abby, Abby, they got to you too? However, I am glad..I now have yet another reason why I don't have to have a blog of my own...I can just read and comment on yours! Yea!! :)
Happy blogging!

MadMup said...

Welcome :)

MeteoMatt said...

Welcome Abby. Only a few more holdouts left before all succumb to the blog.

Mel Eik said...

Don't place bets on those holdouts, dude. They are pretty stong-willed. I can say this, being one of them. :)

MeteoMatt said...

I don't know... some pretty strong holdouts have given in lately :)

Mel Eik said...

Abby? She's weak.

SooAnn said...

Welcome, Abby!!

Anonymous said...

yea! Abs!

Sage Merecat said...

Abby blogging, kind of brings a tear to my eye :P