Sunday, October 21, 2007

Losing Lance....

I think I may have lost the sister-of-the-year award today. Do you think you can be nominated if you lose your brother? Probably not. Okay, let me clarify that to say Lance didn't think he was lost, but everyone else had no idea where he was. Yep, those Turkey Run trails are a tad bit confusing and he apparently found the right one to go down when everyone else was standing at a 3 way divide not knowing where the correct one was. Nevertheless, Lance was once lost and is now found or we were all lost and now are found. Something to that affect. Thanks to all those who were willing to go down alternate trails to find him. On the up side, Lance and I have agreed to work on our communication so we don't lose each other again and I was able to ponder how often I think I'm fine when the Lord is going, "You are so lost right now."

1 comment:

Dana said...

Other than losing Lance I hope you all had a fun time on at Turkey Run!