Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pray it up!

My AZ mom sent this wonderful prayer that she has been praying for her "girls" and friends. I liked it so much that I thought I'd pray it up for my friends as well.
Thank you all for being such blessed friends =)

Ps 1, Ps 37, Romans 8:26-39, 15:4-13 Lord, You bless my dear friends, because they delight in Your Word and meditate on it. You plant them by streams of water and they yield fruit and they prosper. As they delight in You, trust in You, and commit their way to You, You will give them the desires of their hearts. Lord, help them be still and wait for You and not fret when evil men have their way. You uphold these special friends, delight in their ways and make their steps firm. Though they stumble, they will not fall. Thank You for watching over them and for the Holy Spirit and Jesus, Who intercede for them! May You, the source of hope, fill them with joy and peace through their faith in You. Then they will overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.