Wednesday, February 13, 2008

AZ Evening Pics Day 5






Well, we finally had some clouds rolling in today and I was anticipating a beautiful sunset. I set out down the arroyos hunting the javelinas and looking for a bobcat. AZ mom and dad armed me with a walking stick to fight off coyotes. Unfortunately, no animal sightings besides quail but the sunset was lovely. We're being told tomorrow and Friday will have interesting weather with chances of snow on the mountains and possible rain. Since the ground is so dry, any rainfall leads to flooding and I can't wait to see the effects on the town.


3 comments:

The Rock Star said...

My favorite photos thus far by far!! :)

Dana said...

LOVE IT!

Abby :) said...

Glad you're enjoying the pics! Maybe you'll be inspired to visit AZ at least once in your life. It's pretty fabulous and diverse.