Saturday, February 9, 2008

Flying High...


So I was off to AZ. First flight was good. Second flight looked to be on track. I ended up with a seat in the very back of a smaller plane and learned my seat buddies were to be 2 ladies with a small child, probably around age three. As her mom and aunt attempted to strap in the car seat and situate items, I spoke with the three-year-old about her day. She kept repeating something about the plane until I figured out she was telling me we were flying on a "daddy" plane. I went on the learn that some planes are baby planes, but we were on a big, "daddy" plane. Nothing to fear on this trip apparently with a big, "daddy" plane taking us to Tucson. Needless to say, it wasn't the biggest, "daddy" plane I'd been on, but we did make it to our destination safely. And it was well worth it!
Has anyone else been a daddy plane before?