Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where will you be tomorrow?

So just checking in with all y'all to ask, "Where will you be tomorrow?"

"Where will Lance and I be tomorrow?" you ask in return.

Well, we'll be at school and work respectfully of course...only to return home to our humdrum Thursday night routine of homework and progress notes....but wait! Thursday is no humdrum day! We will forego the routine, trade in our comfy houseslippers, and be ROCKIN IT OUT in Indy at the Tobymac concert!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!

FYI...We three Wrights may not have much voice left come Friday, but it will all be worth it.

Sending out a "Holla" to our momma who hooked us up with sweet seats for our bdays.
Thanks MOM. We love you.

And for all you Tobymac wannabe fans....check this out www.tobymac.com

5 comments:

The Rock Star said...

I am glad you guys are going to be there!! :)

And... I am glad I am not going to be there. ;)

Dana said...

Abby said "Holla!"....

HILLARIOUS.

Have fun guys! I'm sure it will be a blast. I on the other hand will be taking in the AI results show!

M. Kate said...

Hey, hope you have muchas funas

Mel Eik said...

Did you really just say "Holla to our momma"? :D Dude, we need to hang out again soon!

Abby :) said...

yes, of course I said "holla." where's everybody's sense of ethic diversity? this is what tmac is all about people :)