Friday, March 28, 2008

All Quiet on the Rockin Refuge Front...

Lance and I have been enjoying sleeping in the last 3 days as he's been on spring break. The world really is a bit brighter after an extra hour of snoozing. Not a lot of exciting news over here. Lance is "cleaning" his room and I've got laundry in the machine before heading back out to work tonight. We're even lacking the "Nell" entertainment around here as the roommie is gone to a Women's Conference for several days. (Hope you're having a great time roommie!). I can thankfully report that the neighborhood is still the quietest around. Not even a neighbor putting up a garage door to watch. Today though, I do hear the hammers next door as it appears they are finally beginning work on the house that flooded. (Which means, it may be back on the market soon for anyone looking to live in one of the best places....next door to us!) Well...back to my peace and quiet....ahhhhh....

2 comments:

Daizie Girl said...

Daizie and I may take a walk today! Let me know if you are interested - or we'll just stop by and visit for a minute. :)

The Rock Star said...

Well, we already debriefed the conference.

I did notice someone was in the papasan. Spying on the neighbors again?! ;)