Friday, March 14, 2008

Idol Rewind

The roommie and I have thoroughly enjoyed laughing about the infamous idol wannabe who brought us the heartfelt ballad "I am your Brother." If you recall, it goes something like this...
I am your brother
Your best friend forever
Singing the songs
The music that you love
Brothers til the end of time
Together or not
You're always in my heart
You hurt your feelings
And you will rain on mine
I love you brother
by: Renaldo Lapuz - "I am Your Brother"

In honor of the roommie and dedicated to all the roommies out there...I think there should be another version that goes something like this...
I am your roommie
Until your graduate Purdue
Or get married forever
To the man that you loooooove!
Roommie's til the end of lease
Together or not
We're just a cell phone call apart
You have a bad week
And come home to chat with me
We are Roommies!
by: Abby Wright (yes that's right...another Abby's Original)

P.S. It was after 8 pm when I wrote this so I am clearly not responsible for this Friday night madness that has made it's way onto the blog.
P.P.S If inquiring minds want to know, this is what some single girls do with too much free time on the weekend...blog bizarre lyrics to songs better left forgotten.
P.P.P.S. I had just answered my own question of why I am still said single. ;)

3 comments:

Abby :) said...

From AZ mom - don't put anything in writing after 8pm! Good training for future marriage, which will, indeed, happen for both of you! It is OK to wash clothes, make popcorn or stare at TV after 8 pm - little else! Oh, painting your toe nails is OK, too!

Daizie Girl said...

LOL! Very cute!

Dana said...

Awwww what a wonderful version of that touching song....

Your AZ mom is so cute!