Thursday, May 22, 2008

Praise!

I know some of you have been praying for quite some time that my mom's condo would sell. Several months ago, she finally had a buyer that agreed to buy only if she could sell her home. Unfortunately, she has not been able to sell so my mom has continued to wait. Few people have gone through for showings...but then...a lady went through and said it was between my mom's condo and another newer one in the neighborhood. After listing out the benefits and more waiting, my mom finally heard back today that the lady is taking her place and paying more than the original buyer would have. Praises, praises, praises. Such good timing too since school has just finished and she will have plenty of time to get things settled. Thank you all for praying...God has been very gracious and faithful to provide!
How has He blessed you this week?

No comments: